Copper River Country Club offers our members and guests the ultimate private country club experience. Forget the cares of city life the moment you turn onto our beautiful palm tree-lined drive and into the tranquility of Copper River Country Club. Our stunning Early California-inspired clubhouse welcomes our members and their guests who know that they will receive excellent hospitality and service within its doors.
We're nestled against the base of the Sierra Nevada mountain range on the north end of Fresno, California. While we're within very easy driving distance of the city, you wouldn't know it from the beautiful, natural views from our terraces and full-length banquet room windows.
We've created a world-class club experience with a local country club feel including golf, tennis, fitness facilities, swimming lessons, a member lounge, restaurant, private event space, banquet rooms, and a beautiful indoor and outdoor wedding venue.
Copper River Country Club amenities include:
- An 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course designed by renowned golf course architect David W. Pfaff where we've hosted fund-raising tournaments to benefit kids, veterans, and many other great Valley causes.
- An award-winning tennis facility includes a member lounge and 15 LED lighted tennis courts and 2 clay courts where we host USTA NorCal tournaments (recipient of the USTA's 2007 Outstanding Private Tennis Facility Award) in addition to regular member play. The tennis and golf programs are supported by our professionally-staffed Golf and Tennis Pro shops.
- Our Fitness Centre provides members with a complete gym experience including Life Fitness, Cybex, and Schwinn Carbon Blue equipment along with group exercise classes from HIIT to Cardio Jam in our aerobic studio which was built with a suspended wood floor and state-of-the-art sound system.
- The Swim Pavilion which includes a 25 meter outdoor swimming pool (with lap lanes) which is heated throughout the fall and winter, a toddler pool, and a spa.
- Our Kid's Centre gives our members' children a safe and fun place to play and relax while their parents play golf, tennis, use the Fitness Centre or enjoy lunch or dinner in the Restaurant.
- Alicante Park and Vineyards, along with The Terrace, create one of the most popular outdoor wedding venues in Fresno, California. In addition, our beautiful banquet halls feature full-view picture windows.
- The Restaurant at Copper River provides the perfect setting for lunch, dinner or special event. Enjoy delicious menu items, fine dining with live music on Thursday evenings and our famous Champagne Sunday Brunch.
Ready to find out more about the country club membership experience? Contact Kendall Griffin at (559) 434-8995. To book a wedding or business event (facilities are available for non-members), contact the Banquet Manager Craig Ferreira at (559) 434-8978 or email [email protected]